The ASB program fees are paid in one instalment on November 11, 2016:
- Full ASB Payment - Students who receive their offer to the ASB program on Friday, November 4, 2016 via CareerCentral will need to pay the full ASB program fees by Friday, November 11, 2016 by Money Order.
Money Orders are issued by any branch of your banking institution.
- Money Orders must be made payable to Western University
- In the memo or notes section of the Money Order, please write your first and last name and the ASB experience that you are taking part in.
Necessary Steps to Acquire a Money Order:
- Visit the nearest branch of your banking institution.
- Approach the teller and ask for a Money Order.
- Let the teller know that the Money Order is payable to Western University.
- Provide the teller with the amount needed on the Money Order (this is the cost of your experience).
- Write your name and ASB experience in the memo/note section.
Note: There is a fee associated with Money Orders. The amount of the fee is dependent on your banking institution, but ranges from $5-$10.
Note: Students are required to submit their final payment to ensure their space in the program is reserved and officially accept their offer. If payment is not received on Friday, November 11, 2016 the student will be forfeiting their space.
After November 11, 2016 ALL ASB program fees are considered non-refundable, because the ASB Program must submit non-refundable payments for flights, insurance and ground transportation and the program fees to our community partners.