- Payment of full ASB fees due by Friday, November 11, 2016. Payment options can be found in the Financial Information - ASB Payment section of the website.
- After November 11, 2016, ALL ASB program fees are considered NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Mandatory Attendance
- ASB pre-departure workshops on November 27, 2016, and January 22, 2017
- Post-ASB workshop on March 5, 2017
- Failure to attend these workshops may result in being removed from the program and/or no verification of the Co-Curricular Record
- ASB Serves on January 21, 2017
- Participation in ASB showcase on March 22, 2017
- Willingness to visit a travel clinic or family doctor to ensure that immunizations are up to date and there are no medical concerns associated with participating in the ASB experience
- Commitment to following all safety guidelines as presented by program coordinator and team leaders
- Willingness to be an active participant from application submission to completion of the ASB experience (October 2016 – March/May 2017)
- Understanding that all ASB experiences are substance free. Participants will not be able to consume alcohol or drugs during the experience and/or purchase any of these items to bring back into Canada
Note: Inability to meet any of the above-mentioned expectations may affect your eligibility to participate in the program.